The perfect fit
As I posted earlier I decided to take sewing classes. After having some problems with ready made patterns I decided to make my own. The skirt pattern I drew had no problems. Things were different with the pant pattern I had drawn. Things needed to be altered. Little did I know what was to come. I learned later that getting the fit just right with a pant pattern is one of the most difficult things to do. But as I had already started I did not want to give up. I think I am almost there with the pant but it has certainly tested my patience and determination. The whole experience has up until now been a massive learning curve. I am now working on my third muslin not counting the other two I made because I had made a mistake. So five muslins in total. I hope this one is the last muslin but I am not completely sure. When I am done with this I will be so happy to move on to hopefully something not so complicated.
I will keep you posted and of course post a picture of how the pant as turned out.